Harbridge Investment Partnerships was renamed Harbridge Optimal Performance in August 2017 to reflect a more strategic and strengths-based services offering, as well as a wider client base.
Our logo represents the following positive psychology concepts:
- Flow/continuous flow, optimal experience, positive experiences, joy, creativity – Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi
- Continuous improvement, positive emotions, pushing boundaries, building resilience – Barb Fredrickson
- Positive leadership and organisational virtuousness – Kim Cameron
- Growth mindsets, motivation, building resilience via innovation failing and learning – Carol Dweck
- All stakeholders providing input into positive strategy, culture and strengths – David Cooperrider
- Strengths focus – Martin Seligman, Robert Biswas-Diener, Alex Linley and others
- Moving along and up the mental health continuum to flourish and thrive – Corey Keyes
Harbridge Investment Partnerships was established in April 2008 as a specialist investment consulting company offering Strategic, Operational, Compliance and Due Diligence Services to the Investment Industry. Our mission was to enhance the optimal performance of the investment industry and its participants by consistently implementing investment grade infrastructure, continually raising the standards of the investment industry and providing comfort to clients of both internal and external investment managers via our due diligence services.
The word “Harbridge” is derived by a combination of the founder’s last name and the word “bridge”. The name was chosen to indicate the path to strategic and operational excellence via a partnering relationship with Harbridge. The original logo symbolised this partnership with the bridge between Harbridge and its clients.