Wicked Wednesdays are good new stories of people and organisations making positive changes in the world.
Over the past eight weeks, I have shared links and articles to some truly amazing individuals and organisations. Hopefully you have been inspired by these people and groups as I have.
As you reflect on your life at the moment, consider what you could do to make positive changes and ripples. May be you are already making a difference or doing as much as you want to be doing. If the current circumstances have you wanting to do more in the future, think about the following:
- What are you passionate about?
- What skills and experiences do you have that can be useful to others?
- Alternatively, what can you offer that no one or very few people can?
- Do you want to volunteer, or create something alone or with others?
- What types of organisations do you want to work for, volunteer with, create, support and spend your money with?
- Who do you want to be?
- What gives you meaning and purpose?
That should keep you going for a while!!
If you want to get together with other passionate people who want to do more, most likely starting late this year or early next year, think about joining a Wicked Wednesday Workout once a quarter for a couple of hours: https://roaring2020s.com.au/index.php/wickedwednesdayworkouts/.