Thriving Tuesdays are all about small changes you can make to flourish and thrive.
We are continuing this week’s reflection theme. Here’s a summary of the last 8 weeks Thriving Tuesday posts and some questions to consider:
Thriving Tuesday – small changes you can make to flourish and thrive:
- Practical coronavirus advice
- Why you procrastinate
- Collective decision making
- Optimal mental, physical, spiritual and emotional health
- Quarantine questions and actions
- Self-care is health care
- Box breathing
Questions to ponder:
- Have you tried out any of the small changes or read the articles?
- What worked or resonated with you?
- What changes have you made as a result?
- What additional changes are you considering in the future to stay more mindful?
- What do you need to do for these to occur and become part of your post-isolation life?