Thankful Thursdays are about gratitude and being thankful for what you already have in your life.
Being thanks and grateful means being mindful and not taking things for granted. Here’s some of the suggestions of the last 8 weeks:
- Dinner time questions/discussions
- Thank you notes/letters
- Being grateful for today
- Gratitude board
- Taking a daily savouring holiday
- Assessing your gratitude
- Three good things/gratitude journal
As you reflect over the last few months, consider these questions:
- What are you more grateful for than before?
- Who/What were you taking for granted?
- What regular (daily/weekly) gratitude practices or changes have you made recently?
- What additional changes are you considering in the future to be more grateful and thankful?
- What do you need to do for these to occur and become part of your post-isolation life?